TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stabbyjoe.com is a division The Spy Store™, Inc. All orders placed at stabbyjoe.com will be processed and shipped by The Spy Store™, Inc. Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from The Spy Store™, Inc.
StabbyJoe.com accepts online orders via our online order form. Orders cannot be canceled once received/processed. We do not accept International orders.
Payment may be made by any major credit/debit card or PayPal.
Shipping is via USPS or FedEx. It is the buyer's responsibility to check all received orders for damage prior to acceptance from the carrier as any products/equipment damaged in transit is the responsibility of the carrier and a claim for damaged products/equipment should be filed with the carrier. Any delay in filing a claim with the carrier may result in a loss to the buyer. All orders ship via FOB-Origin. Our responsibility for products/equipment ceases when the shipment of said products/equipment leaves our facility.
NOTE: Orders of $150 or more have a free shipping option.
NOTE: USPS/FedEx shipments may require 'Direct Signature' at time of delivery. Signature cards on file are not acceptable.
NOTE: For your convenience we can ship to a FedEx location HOLD FOR PICKUP (specify when ordering)
All sales are final.
Service returns (for faulty items) must have a return authorization number (request by email). Shipping is non-refundable. Return shipping cost is the buyer's responsibility. Any returns sent without return authorization will be refused.
A copy of the buyer's original receipt must accompany all returns and all returns must be in the same condition as when shipped and must be complete (i.e. original product box, product packing, product manual, power supply, etc.).
StabbyJoe.com does not provide a warranty, express, implied, or otherwise on any of the products/equipment that we offer unless said product/equipment is an item that we manufacture and/or expressly warrant. All product warranties are those of the manufacturers. If a buyer receives a defective item, we will replace or repair that item during the warranty period provided said defective item is returned (shipping prepaid by purchaser) complete (i.e. original product box, product packing, product manual, power supply, etc.), or the original manufacturer will replace or repair that item during the warranty period. If an item fails during the warranty period, the buyer should contact the manufacturer. Defective items will be replaced/repaired if failure occurs during the warranty period and the failure is not the result of purchaser abuse, misuse, unintended use, erroneous voltage, modification, or any other act not specifically covered. None of the products that we offer are covered by any warranty, express or implied, if the purchaser does not use the recommended power supply.
Warranty coverage does not extend to any product or equipment that fails as a result of purchaser abuse, misuse, unintended use, erroneous voltage, modification, acts of God, or any other act not specifically stated.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO ORDER FROM STABBYJOE.COM
By submitting an order to stabbyjoe.com, the buyer does hereby unconditionally stipulate:
1. That he/she/it is unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
2. That he/she/it is entering into a legal and lawfully binding purchase contract and said buyer does further agree to pay for all items ordered and shipping costs associated with order.
3. That the jurisdiction and venue for any legal action on behalf of or against stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. will be located in Spokane County, State of Washington.
4. The Buyer certifies he/she/it is of legal age to purchase the items ordered. Buyer further certifies that item(s) ordered are lawful in accordance with all city/county/state laws of residence and that he/she/it is of legal age to purchase this merchandise. It is the buyer's responsibility to ascertain that the merchandise ordered can be legally purchased and owned in your city/county/state of residence. By offering merchandise for sale, stabbyjoe.com does not represent or warrant that any purchaser may legally purchase, possess, or own the merchandise ordered. It is the buyer's responsibility to ascertain the legality of these items for their jurisdiction. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
5. Buyer further stipulates that he/she/it consents to the recording of any telephone communication from or to stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. for quality assurance, order clarification, and/or dispute resolution purposes.
All orders shipped to a Washington state address require the payment of 9.5% sales tax as reflected on the order form. If the collection of sales tax for states other than Washington state is required, it is the buyer's responsibility to pay the applicable sales tax to their state sales tax agency and that by placing an order with us the buyer agrees to pay all applicable sales tax.
StabbyJoe.com reserves the right under its product improvement policy to change construction and/or design detail (as made by the manufacturer) of the products reflected in this online catalog and to furnish products when so altered without reference to specifications used herein. Furthermore, stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. assumes no liability associated with the use of products/equipment contained herein, nor is stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. liable for any losses, damages, or costs of any kind arising from the use, suitability, or function of the products/equipment contained herein. Stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. is not responsible for typographical or printing errors. All orders are subject to approval and acceptance by stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. Acceptance of any order is not represented until said order is shipped. The right to refuse any order is reserved by stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc. The submittal of an order, by the buyer, represents said buyer's agreement to and with all of the Terms and Conditions of stabbyjoe.com and/or The Spy Store™, Inc.